[AI] software knowledge

YADAV, D. N YADAVDN at iocl.co.in
Thu Apr 24 05:25:48 EDT 2008

Hello,
Being an 'Access Indian' I too, I don't get disturbed by this query on the
subject here.  & better you should not too if you follow not anything else
to what this forum is meant for.  Must thank you for giving a dedicated site
on the subject, the other person querying may not be truly aware of it, I
understand.

This Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway. The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.