[AI] Driver for an HCL PC.

Amiyo Biswas amiyo.biswas at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 03:55:22 EDT 2008

Hello,

We have an HCL pc in our organisation's office. We had to reformat it recently. But we do not have any cd for the drivers. I have checked the HCL web site and sent them a request. In case there is no response, can you suggest any driver for it? I have tried several drivers from other CDs. It failed, however. The pc model number is AJ107427 with P3 processor of about 800 mhz speed and a RAM of 64 mb. We have windows 98 SE installed on it. I do not know the manufacturer of the sound card. It was a branded pc.

Please help.

Best regards,

Amiyo.

Cell: +91-9433464329