[AI] best anti virus

Samuel Rodrigues kr.samuel at gmail.com
Wed Apr 23 20:52:11 EDT 2008

I dont know which trojon you are talking about, avast also removes trojones.
Open avast and register it free or buy a licensed version.
Update it first, then start avast scan.
To start scan,
1. Press Application key.
2. By down arrow, choose start scan are.
 3. Press the right arrow, and choose select scan area, and on local disk,
press enter.
4. Again press the application key, choose start scan menu and by arrow
choose select scan level, and make it thorough and press enter.
5. Again press application key, choose start scan menu, then press the up
arrow, start scan enter. Press enter and the scan starts.
6. While scanning, if avast finds viruses, it will give you obtions, rename
or delete, or move to chest.
Chose the move to chest by pressing tab and press the space bar.
Hope this helps.
Samuel.