[AI] best anti virus

Anubha Bhargava pinkanu.anubha at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 04:18:09 EDT 2008

Hello,
Pls do tell me, Will AVAST ANTI VIRUS remove the TROJAN VIRUS?  Sorry I
don't remember the full name of this TROJAN VIRUS.
If yes then pls do tell me HOW?  & if not, then pls also do tell me, WHICH
other ANTI VIRUS do I RUN to remove this TROJAN VIRUS from my system & HOW?
Thanking u in advance & hoping to rec yr reply by return mail.
With best regards.  Anubha.