[AI] software knowledge

Wael wael_syntax at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 23 13:26:11 EDT 2008

to create computer software you may learn programming,
or web development.

it is very general to say that you would like to know
how to create computer software, you may determine
first the objectives you would like to go for, before
starting your programming knowledge.

it is very different to create a program and to
maintain an internet website, though both may
sometimes need programming skills.

I advice you to share us on the blindProgrammer group
to raise such points there, not to disturb the access
indians.
to subscribe send a message to:
blindProgrammer-subscribe at yahoogroups.com

hth
--- chandru shekar <chandru342 at gmail.com> wrote:

> hello friends, please guide me how to get
> information about softwares.
> I wish to learn developping or creating software of
> computer. any
> books are available in this regard. thanks in
> advance.
> with best regards
> m.chandrashekar

> subject unsubscribe.