[AI] how to join vb form with msExcell

Niran public.niran at gmail.com
Wed Apr 23 07:15:07 EDT 2008

Hi Rajath,
You should try sqlite. Although it is not as powerful as ms sql or MySql, but it provides all the minimum features you require. Also if I remember correctly, sqlite has support for various languages like c++ and vb.net etc (even for php to use within the server).
Try google for the url of the sqlite db.
Niran