[AI] Suggestions required for scribe fascility

Pamnani kanchanpamnani at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 23 01:45:33 EDT 2008

Abdul get in touch with Neha at Xaviers Resource Centre for the Visually
Challenged022 22683298.

She has corresponded with Symbiosis for the Post Grad Entrance Exams.
Finally they agreed to follow the Mharashtra guidelines for scribes.
Kanchan Pamnani
Advocate & Solicitor
9, Suleman Chambers,
Battery Street, Colaba,