[AI] need answer in arjent by today evening.

neela reka neela.welcome at gmail.com
Tue Apr 22 13:06:32 EDT 2008

Hai.
please can you tell me, what is ment by Misusing?
according to you, whitch are the topics that needs to be discurs in List?
this is also Education related know? or according to you I'm Sending
any unnecessary Mails like Thanking Mail.
please tell that, if you require to search any answers what will you do.
why are you thinking that is Missuseing? will you don't require any
meterial and any kind of books or study related topics.
why are you worrying? if you don't know please try to avoid on sending
these kind of mail.
please don't send like this Mail if you find any mistakes please learn
that to send reply to Personal I.D
if there is any mistakes please I'm very very Sorry.