[AI] Problem opening disk defragmenter

Samuel Rodrigues kr.samuel at gmail.com
Tue Apr 22 10:20:38 EDT 2008

Hi I did that.
I found the file as you said.
I opened cmd and typed mfc42.dll and I got this message.
Caution
You are attempting to open a file of type 'Application Extension' (.dll)
These files are used by the operating system and by various
programs. Editing or modifying them could damage your system.
If you still want to open the file, click Open With, otherwise, click
Cancel.
Open With... Cancel
So then I chose cancel, since escape did not work.

Thanks
Samuel.