[AI] Problem opening disk defragmenter

public.niran public.niran at gmail.com
Tue Apr 22 09:50:00 EDT 2008

Hi, If you are still having the problem, follow the steps outlined below.
1. The mfc42u.dll file is located at windows/system32 folder. Try locating it.
2. Open the command prompt and type
mfc42u.dll
And press enter.
A dialog notifying windows cannot open this file should be displayed.
press escape to cancel the dialog.

Do both the steps and let me know the results.
Niran