[AI] Suggestions required for scribe fascility

Abdul Razique 1988.abdul at gmail.com
Tue Apr 22 08:09:30 EDT 2008

Hello list members,

I'll be appearing for the Symbiosis Entrance test in Bhubaneshwar for BBA programme on 3rd of May. It is obvious that I need a scribe which they have agreed to provide, but just half an hour before the examination. Now, if I find difficult to communicate with the scribe or cope up with, I'll be having no time to take any action. Moreover, writing with a scribe needs
1. good  understanding between the writer and  the candidate,
2. the writer should not get frustrated in reading the questions repeatedly.
3. No communication problems should occur etc.

Keeping all this in mind, I have asked them to introduce the writer to me a couple of days before the examination which they have agreed upon. But I dont have any written proof of this. On demanding the written proof, they told me to wait untill the hall ticket is released on 25th April.

Given the above, my aprrehensions are
1. if they do not introduce the writer to me a couple of days before the examination, or
2. if i do not find the writer compatible enough for my best performance in the exam.

I would like you all to share your experiences/suggestion, if any one has gone through all this. This will help me tackle the situation better.

Regards,
Abdul