[AI] suggesting Best anti virus software!

Amit Bhatt misterbhatt at gmail.com
Tue Apr 22 06:54:17 EDT 2008

Is Nod 32 free available to get from any site?
Secondly, I didn't like AVG and avast as good as I was expecting after being
suggested by many users. AVG and Avast made my system very slow and I used
to wait for longer  than usual in order to get the voice: "Jaws for windows
is ready"
Currently I am using Avira Antivirus and I am happy with that in comparison
to Avast and AVG.
If anyone wants to experience Avira antivirus, here goes the link:
www.free-av.com

Thanks,

Amit Bhatt