[AI] suggesting Best anti virus software!

Samuel Rodrigues kr.samuel at gmail.com
Tue Apr 22 02:10:50 EDT 2008

Dear Vanshi,
As I heard from Many AVG is the best jaws accessible.
Even Spybat is also accessible, but they are not so good as other antivirus.
For now, I hear Kaspreski and Avast are running a bit better but not very
accessible.
With Kaspreski you can atleast use the jaws cursor, but with avast while
scanning, it does not show anything.
So friends, comment on it, and give some more suggestion.
Thanks
Samuel.