[AI] IPL live commentary

Subramani L lsubramani at deccanherald.co.in
Mon Apr 21 02:59:29 EDT 2008

While you are concerned about not being able to listen to commentary,
though a perfectly understandable feeling, the media as a whole is
fighting several "restrictions" that stops them from using images from
the matches and "uploading" images of the players in their websites.
IPL, in my opinion, is not a simple cricket tournament people like you
and I would like to enjoy, but a money making business venture in which
cricketers are getting richer at the expense of cricket and cricket is
today stripped of all its simple elegance. Today, we only have money
spinning monsters like IPL, and more like this is scheduled to come by
the way, which is determined to kill the spirit of the game.

Subramani