[AI] Episode 51 of our online radio show

Pranay Gadodia go4pranayg at yahoo.co.in
Sun Apr 20 16:55:05 EDT 2008

Dear friends,

Episode 51 of Eyeway Yeh Hai Roshni Ka Karawan has been uploaded on our website. To listen to it online visit www.eyeway.org/include/radio/radio.php. Here navigate down to the heading of Internet Broadcasting and click on the link of the Episode #.

You can hear it online till 24th April 2008 Thursday morning, when it would be replaced by the next episode.

Our guest in episode 51 is Atul Sahay from Jamshedpur. Atul works with the major steel producer Tata Steel as Senior Manager Security Administration. From his experience as a management professional and a adventure sports lover, Atul shares with us, the ways to overcome challenges of life. He believes that adventure sports have helped him in overcoming the challenges posed by his blindness, and also given him a better perspective in his professional life.

In the profile section, know about well known writer and a motivational speaker from the US - Shirley Cheng. Her multiple disabilities does not stop her in whatever she wants to do.

For the first time in the last two years, the presentor of the profile section is not someone known in the media for his or her voice. Another difference this time is, not one but two people are reading the profile. And let me also mention here that the script they were reading was printed not in ink, but was embossed in Braille. The presentors are Monica Sharma & Madhubala Sharma  whose good voice skills and never say die spirit makes them no lesser celebrity.

In the advice section, this time we bring you a radio feature on how software programming can be a a good career option for blind people as well.

So enjoy listening to this show, and also help us in spreading the word about it. The show is also aired in 29 cities of India on vividh bharti every wednesday 9pm.

Thanks and regards,

Pranay Gadodia,

Project Eyeway - A one-stop information helpdesk on the eye and blindness
Eyeway helpdesk: +91 9968 329 329 (monday to friday 11am to 5pm)

C/o Score Foundation,
Y - 70, Lower ground floor,
Hauz Khas,
New Delhi - 110 016.

Cell: +91 98917 91089
Office phone: 011 - 2685 2559/ 2685 2581
Website: www.eyeway.org