[AI] Information is required about "Hindu" news paper website

Neredimalli Annavaram annavaram.n at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 20 05:05:06 EDT 2008

Vijay,

www.hindu.com is the Hindu's official website.
in case if you are using Internet explorer-7, you can use the News feeds options in your tools menu and read the paper more effectively.

Hindu provides excellent RSS feeds!

regards!> Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2008 13:09:20 +0530> From: vijay.palakodeti at gmail.com> To: accessindia at accessindia.org.in> Subject: [AI] Information is required about "Hindu" news paper website> > Respected list members,> I'm very much interested to read "Hindu" news paper. Would you please> tell me the "Hindu" news paper website? Please tell me the> requirements for this website. And also please give me the information> about the scripts if required for this website.> With warm regards Vijay> > > -- > "donate eyes and live twice"> > To unsubscribe send a message to accessindia-request at accessindia.org.in with the subject unsubscribe.> > To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other changes, please visit the list home page at> http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.org.in