[AI] finding a song sent through blue tooth

Neredimalli Annavaram annavaram.n at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 20 04:54:08 EDT 2008

you should find it in your Fresh Tracks folder at Music Menu!> From: erenuka at gmail.com> To: accessindia at accessindia.org.in> Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 07:32:46 +0530> Subject: [AI] finding a song sent through blue tooth> > Hi friends,> I had received a song in my mobile from one of my friends via blue tooth, but could not find where it has gone and so I cannot hear it. Could anyone suggest any way out? I am using nokia 6681 with talks 2.5. > > With regards,> Renuka.> To unsubscribe send a message to accessindia-request at accessindia.org.in with the subject unsubscribe.> > To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other changes, please visit the list home page at> http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.org.in