[AI] Problem with my H.P. scanner-please help me

Neredimalli Annavaram annavaram.n at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 20 04:50:38 EDT 2008

Hi Vijay,
you might have got the first problem because of in-complete installation of the OCR Software. when you install HP, you should wait until it will ask you to plug in the Scanner cable, and then complete the subsequent steps of installation. if you install only the software and immediately try to work out with the scanner without following the post-software installation procedure, the problem you faced become inevitable. that problem solved, however, scanning pictures with the help of Jaws shouldn't be a big problem.

by default, HP Creates a folder in your My-Computer folder. it should sound something like: "HP 2400." you simply focus your curser on this particular Icon, and press Applications Key. you will then be prompted by different options, among which you can choose one.

for any reason, if you won't be able to find HP Icon in my computers folder, please check it out in your Programmes Sub-menu. you'll here have HP Sub-menu, and use it for all purposes through JAWS.

I hope this will solve the problem!