[AI] Fw: [LITS] Stephen Covey - Living the 7 Habits: Applicationsand Insights

Atul arsahay at accessindia.org.in
Fri Apr 18 21:42:59 EDT 2008

And for those who have not read the original book, I strongly recommend them
to obtain the same in Daisy format from NAB Delhi. It's in Stephen's
original voice and can change life for sure. You can feel the impact of this
book on my life by listening to episode 51 of "Eyeway ye hai roshni..
available  currently www.eyeway.org
By the way, this interview was organised at brisk pace during my brief stay
at Delhi in March. Still Eyeway has done a very professional work in deed.
Just one correction in it. I was at XLRI during 2003-04 and not 1993 as
inadvertently shared by me. For those who can connect with what I am trying
to communicate in this interview, I also suggest reading "Say yes to your
potential" which too is available with NAB Delhi in Daisy format.

As shared with some of you, I was working for Security Administration in
Tata Steel from August 1 '07 to April 14 '08. However, effective April 15, I
am once again in the area of "improvement initiatives" and this time for
Corporate Services of Tata Steel as a whole. It's like moving from "urgent"
to "important". I could not manage to be in touch with AI during my
assignment as Security Administrator. Hope to be in regular touch now.

Regards and love for all.