[AI] PLS HELP ME REGARDING GHZ AND MHZ

Wael wael_syntax at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 18 09:26:47 EDT 2008

These are the properties of the components of your
computer,
speed of your processor and capacity of your memory.
speed in processors is measured by: mhz that's
megahertz, or ghz that's gigahertz.
smaller units include khz that's kilohertz.

a computer storage measurement unit is byte, 1024 byte
is equal to 1 kilobyte.
1024 kilobyte is equal to 1 megabyte.
1024 megabyte is equal to 1 gigabyte.
1024 gigabyte is equal to 1 terrabyte. etc.

ram, hard disk, cd/dvd, floppy disk, mp3 players
and/or memory flash cards, thumb drives are measured
by bytes.

high quality processors are normally measured by cps
other than ghz.
cps that's cycle per second.
ghz that's gigahertz.

--- RAJ VASWANI <rajvaswani2007 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello dear folks,
> Whenever I see the properties of my computer, on the
> general tab, it displays information like 1.73 GHZ
> and 795 MHZ. I would like to know what is this?
> Looking forward to your kind replies.
> Many thanks in advance,
> RAJ VASWANI
> CONTACT NO: