[AI] materials for english vocabulary required

Shadab Husain shadabhsn at gmail.com
Thu Apr 17 02:15:50 EDT 2008

Hello Abdul - I think that you should choose the type of book which
immensely entertains you. Read it joyfully and pick up a few phrases
and words new for you and make a separate file. Carefully see their
usage and if possible paste the sentence having that word.
Thefreedictionary.com would give you a huge array of synonyms,
antonyms and phrases - but, I presume, accurately using a few hundred
words and some decent phrases would knock the stuffing out of your
opponent. Ramping up vocabulary is good but joyful reading is the core
so I never pick up the book which bores me. I do not suggest you to
espouse this idea. Take care! Shadab Husain