[AI] Need help for these books and study notes..

Shadab Husain shadabhsn at gmail.com
Thu Apr 17 00:16:53 EDT 2008

Hello, to get the text of these books please click
http://bartleby.com/hc/ and highlighting the link list search by title.

If few here are missing and if the format doesn't suit then please click
http://www.gutenberg.org/catalog/ and browse either by author name or
the title of the book. All the books are available here.

To read the criticism on the stuff mentioned please click
http://bartleby.com/cambridge/ since the material mentioned by you
starts from the Renaissance Age - so you need to start from clicking
the link 'Renaissance and Reformation'.

Skimming sparknotes for these works before reading the text in my
humble opinion would be uncommonly useful - as it provides a rich
outline of the real work and, though the notes here are pointy, but
give a jagged background for advancement.

Regards

Shadab Husain