[AI] not reading in word

Pranay Gadodia go4pranayg at yahoo.co.in
Wed Apr 16 07:34:54 EDT 2008

Hi Anjali,
This is a late response to your query, i do not know if its resolved.

In a similar situation, i had seen the problem was because the MS Word
window was in a restore position and not maximised. the size of the window
was so small that it did not show any text on the screen, except its title
bar and one toolbar. maximising it solved the problem. Otherwise also I
think i have read somewhere when i learnt jaws that its advisable to keep
the window maximised.

check it at your end, if you are still facing the problem.

thanks and regards,

Pranay Gadodia,
Project Eyeway - A comprehensive information helpdesk on eye & blindness
C/o Score Foundation.
Y-70, Lower Ground floor,
Hauz Khas,
New Delhi - 110 016. INDIA.

Helpdesk:+91-11-460 70 380 (Monday to Friday 11am to 4pm)
Office Phone: +91 - 11 - 2685 2559/ 2685 2581
Email: pranay at eyeway.org
Website: www.eyeway.org