[AI] writers in Mumbai, help required urgent..

Mamta mamtabc at accessindia.org.in
Tue Apr 15 14:59:26 EDT 2008

Hello,
Please can anyone give me the contact details of Perrimala shinde?

and also Some of my students require 12th and first years writers to write their university exams..
they are starting from the 25th of April.
So, your any and all help in this matter is highly appreciated...
If you have any idea that to whom I can contact..
or who will be willing to write.. Please do let me no..
Just to remind.. I only need writers in Mumbai..

Awaiting for your earliest and positive reply..
many thanks..
rgds
Mamta