[AI] Problem in opening gmail with Firefox.

Jeet LoveForAll at bluebottle.com
Tue Apr 15 12:25:16 EDT 2008

Hello anu, how are you?
Alternatively, you can type as:
Http://mail.google.com/mail/h/
it opens the login page, type your ID and password, press enter and it will automaticly direct you to the classic interface (Basic HTML).
Hth, and remember: I posted the url earlier as well!
--
Contact:
Direct-cell: +919213153776

Quoting Anubha Bhargava <pinkanu.anubha at gmail.com>:

 Hello sir,
 Thanks for yr kind reply.
 I did press INSERT+F7 after typing my user name & passwd & when the
 gmail
 inbox opened, but although the error message I mentioned in my last
 mail on
 this particular subject didn't appear , yet I am still unable to
 open the
 INBOX in HTML VIEW because the end of the page is displayed & no
 matter how
 many times I try to reach the top of the page using CTRL+HOME KEY
 comination
 , I fail to achieve the
 desired result & the same thing happens even if I REFRESH the page.
 So , pls do tell me what do I do now & how to open my gmail inbox in
 HTML
 VIEW & CHECK all my mails successfully with FIREFOX?
 Many thanks in advance once again & hoping to be in receipt of yr
 further
 guidance in this matter ,
 With best regards, Anubha.