[AI] help me

amar jain amarjain2006 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 22:11:13 EDT 2008

Respected,
Yes we can use it with Jaws curser or with scripts. If you know that
which contact is online then just press left mouse button on the name
of that contact the window will appear from which you can type and
send messages and you can call and can operate some more features. It
is good to change the general settings for hiding the off line
friends. For doing it click on settings which you can find in the
window of google talk.
 For more help please do not hesitate to ask me.
With Regards,