[AI] Disable macros question.

Pranav Lal pranav.lal at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 21:06:27 EDT 2008

Hi,

I am surprised at the advice that has been given to you. Reinstalling
programs really fixes such problems. The answer to your problem lies in the
text of the dialog box.

1. If you trust the macros of the ad in, you can check the relevant checkbox
to always trust the macros and enable them.

2. You can set the macro security settings in Microsoft Word two medium or
no. This however puts you at risk from malware as in you will need to be
extremely careful when you get Microsoft office documents from external
sources. If you don't expect macros in them, ensure that you disable macros.

Pranav