[AI] Ranju cracks JPSC

Balaram chess.balaram at asianetindia.com
Tue Apr 15 03:02:41 EDT 2008

Dear Atulji,
Very inspiring and motivating news indeed.
My own brother was a victim of such embarrassing practise by the KPSC a
decade ago.
Happy that, persons are coming forward to defy and achieve positive results
against the il-treatment of such bodies.
With Best regards,
P. Balaraman.
Mobile: 9446361201
Skype ID: chess.balaram1