[AI] problem in downloading the M.P. 3 file-please help me

palakodeti venkata satya vijay kumar vijay.palakodeti at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 02:54:10 EDT 2008

Dear list members,
Hope you are all doing well. Friends I tried to download a 5.4 M.B.
size M.P. 3 file. My problem is in the middle of the download process
the percent of download suddenly jumped to 100 percent, the download
window was closing and the file was saved in specified location. When
I tried to play the downloaded file with "Winamp" it was not playing.
I have tried to download another M.P. 3 file, but the result was the
same. My internet speed is 128 K.B.P.S. would you please give solution
to my problem?
With warm regards Vijay

--
Mobile: 919346942876