[AI] Disable macros question.

Jeet LoveForAll at bluebottle.com
Mon Apr 14 02:39:08 EDT 2008

Hello mamta and friends,
just re-installing the adobe  software and deselecting office integration will work!
thanks.
--
Contact:
Direct-cell: +919213153776

Quoting Mamta <mamtabc at accessindia.org.in>:

 Hello,
 When ever I open Ms, word. I get the following dialog box.
 Until I click on disable macros, M. S. Word does not open.
 Please can anyone help me to get rid of this dialog box?
 and Make me able to open M S word smoothly?

 here is the dialog box:

 Security Warning
 PDFMOfficeAddin.dll
 contains macros by Details...Adobe Systems, Incorporated
 Macros may contain viruses. It is always safe to disable macros, but
 if the
 macros are legitimate, you might lose some functionality.
 The security level is set to High.  Therefore, you cannot enable
 macros
 from sources that you do not trust.
 Always trust macros from this source.
 Disable Macros Enable Macros More Info

 Please do give me step by step instruction to get rid of this. this
 not only comes in word, it comes in all office application like
 excel powerpoint etc..
 I am using windows Xp and office 2003..

 Thanks a lot for your any and all help.
 your help is highly appreciated.
 many thanks
 rgds
 Mamta.
 To unsubscribe send a message to
 accessindia-request at accessindia.org.in with the subject
 unsubscribe.

 To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other
 changes, please visit the list home page at