[AI] Disable macros question.

Mamta mamtabc at accessindia.org.in
Sun Apr 13 14:54:39 EDT 2008

Hello,
When ever I open Ms, word. I get the following dialog box.
Until I click on disable macros, M. S. Word does not open.
Please can anyone help me to get rid of this dialog box?
and Make me able to open M S word smoothly?

here is the dialog box:

Security Warning
PDFMOfficeAddin.dll
contains macros by Details...Adobe Systems, Incorporated
Macros may contain viruses. It is always safe to disable macros, but if the
macros are legitimate, you might lose some functionality.
The security level is set to High.  Therefore, you cannot enable macros
from sources that you do not trust.
Always trust macros from this source.
Disable Macros Enable Macros More Info

Please do give me step by step instruction to get rid of this. this not only comes in word, it comes in all office application like excel powerpoint etc..
I am using windows Xp and office 2003..

Thanks a lot for your any and all help.
your help is highly appreciated.
many thanks