[AI] A Good Internet Tutorial.

amritpal22 amritpal22 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 12 11:31:17 EDT 2008


I'll feel highly obliged if you could please, send the said  file to me as attachment in normal zipped format.
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Amiyo Biswas" <amiyo.biswas at gmail.com>
To: <accessindia at accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Wednesday, April 09, 2008 12:11 PM
Subject: Re: [AI] A Good Internet Tutorial.


> Hello,
> 
> It is a winzip self extractor with .exe extension. But it is not supposed to
> ask for a password. Try to download it again. Or I can send you as an
> attachment by zipping in the normal .zip format.
> 
> Best regards,
> 
> Amiyo.
> 
> Cell: +91-9433464329
> 
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: "amritpal22" <amritpal22 at gmail.com>
> To: <accessindia at accessindia.org.in>
> Sent: Tuesday, April 08, 2008 11:14 PM
> Subject: Re: [AI] A Good Internet Tutorial.
> 
> 
>> I tried to download it. I think, it is a program and when I tried to set
> up the program, it was demanding a 25-letter password from me. I couldn't
> understand, how to tackle this situation Pleadse, try to elaborate..
>> ----- Original Message -----
>> From: "Amiyo Biswas" <amiyo.biswas at gmail.com>
>> To: <accessindia at accessindia.org.in>
>> Sent: Monday, April 07, 2008 2:38 PM
>> Subject: [AI] A Good Internet Tutorial.
>>
>>
>> > Hello,
>> >
>> > Freedom Scientific has offered a very good free tutorial on surfing the
> internet with jaws in the Downloads section of its home page. at
>> > www.freedomscientific.com
>> > The file Surfs_Up is a WinZip self-extracting file which contains useful
> information with illustrations on the topic. You can directly press enter
> here to download the tutorial:
>> > http://www.freedomscientific.com/fs_products/Surfs_Up/Surfs_Up.exe
>> >
>> >
>> > Best regards,
>> >
>> > Amiyo.
>> >
>> > Cell: +91-9433464329
>> > To unsubscribe send a message to accessindia-request at accessindia.org.in
> with the subject unsubscribe.
>> >
>> > To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other changes,
> please visit the list home page at
>> >
> http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.org.in
>>
>> To unsubscribe send a message to accessindia-request at accessindia.org.in
> with the subject unsubscribe.
>>
>> To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other changes,
> please visit the list home page at
>>
> http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.org.in
> 
> 
> To unsubscribe send a message to accessindia-request at accessindia.org.in with the subject unsubscribe.
> 
> To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other changes, please visit the list home page at
>  http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.org.in




More information about the AccessIndia mailing list