[AI] Microsoft Outlook problem!

Balaram chess.balaram at asianetindia.com
Sat Apr 12 00:31:52 EDT 2008

Sure I have not assigned any key for MS word.
Instead of f5, f9 is working for me to receive the messages. But, The
problem is, when i am trying to send mails, instead of going to the send
items folder, the messages go to outbox and lay there regardless of my tries
with the send and receive f9 in outlook.
I have checked the advanced settings in outlook express and found out
everything is the same with outlook too. the port settings and the SSL
checkbox ETC.
With Best regards,
P. Balaraman.
Mobile: 9446361201