[AI] Episode 50 of our online radio show

Pranay Gadodia go4pranayg at yahoo.co.in
Fri Apr 11 11:53:20 EDT 2008

Dear friends,

Episode 50 of Eyeway Yeh Hai Roshni Ka Karawan has been uploaded on our website. To listen to it online visit www.eyeway.org/include/radio/radio.php. Here navigate down to the heading of Internet Broadcasting and click on the link of the Episode #.

You can hear it online till 17th April 2008 Thursday morning, when it would be replaced by the next episode.

Our guest in episode 50 is Kishore Gohil, an entrepreneur in the entertainment industry. Kishore not only organises music shows and has released albums of his group, he also is a good anchor in such shows. He  is also a good comedian and mimicry artist. Meet this well spoken gentleman from Mumbai, who says blindness has actually helped him to improve his speaking and do lot more in life.

Though usually we feature foreigners in the Profile section, but today's personality is from India. He now works in the most popular internet search engine company - Google, in the US. He is none other than T V Raman. Bollywood actress Kajol is here again with us to tell us more about Mr.T V Raman.

One area of work which is not much explored for blind people is that of a voice artist. With the growth in the media industry, opportunities in voicing has also risen proportionately. We strongly believe that one's blindness would not be a barrier if one has the potential. In this advice section, we bring you a feature on how voicing can be a good career option for a person with visual impairment as well.

So enjoy listening the radio show, and also help us in spreading the word about it. The show is also aired in 29 cities of India on vividh bharti every wednesday 9pm.

Thanks and regards,

Pranay Gadodia,

Project Eyeway - A comprehensive information helpdesk on eye & blindness

Helpdesk # +91-11-4607 0380 (Monday to Friday 11am to 5pm)

C/o Score Foundation.

Y-70, Hauz Khas, Lower Ground floor,

New Delhi - 110 049 INDIA.

Mobile: +91 98917 91089

Office Phone: +91-11-2685 2559/ 2685 2581

Website: www.eyeway.org