[AI] Microsoft Outlook problem!

Balaram chess.balaram at asianetindia.com
Fri Apr 11 22:35:03 EDT 2008

Dear List,
I am not able to send message from Outlook, though I am able to receive messages without any problem.
Whenever I am trying to send messages, Microsoft word is getting opened.
Is this the default behavior of outlook?
Then again, when I send the message using the shortcut key, Alt+S, the message goes to outbox.
What are the advantages of using Outlook in comparison with outlook express?
These questions may sound very silly to most of the members but, I am forced to ask them because, I am very new to this tool.
Your answers are much appreciated!
With Best regards,
P. Balaraman.
Mobile: 9446361201