[AI] help wanted to take down notes

Shadab Husain shadabhsn at gmail.com
Fri Apr 11 00:08:41 EDT 2008

I must clarify that I didn't undercut the importance of class notes.
Had it not been so, I would have not given the option of PDA. The
point I tried conveying was that we should not panic if we do not get
class notes because internet is a substitute. I didn't write a word
for "attending lectures, listening to the interaction, being part of
the class". In fact it is all this which makes class notes less
important for blinds. So try best to get class notes but if couldn't
then there are other options too. Shadab Husain