[AI] Suggestion regarding email & chat support

Suresh suresh.tsl at gmail.com
Thu Apr 10 09:07:09 EDT 2008

Dear Amit Bhatt,

Usually BPOs use particular client support software to send and receive
emails.  Microsoft outlook is used amongst Business Associates.  According
to the A.M. of Training, Slash Support, They use particular web based system
to communicate with their customers.  They won't use Microsoft outlook or
outlook express.  As you mentioned, if we make JAWS work with such software,
whom should we contact for further assistance?  For voice based process,
BPOs use CRM (Customer Relationship Management).  I don't know the exact
name of the software which is used for email and chat support.

Thanks.
Suresh