[AI] Suggestion regarding email & chat support

Amit Bhatt misterbhatt at gmail.com
Thu Apr 10 09:26:11 EDT 2008

Dear Suresh,

Chat and E-mail support is Ok but I would like to know what will be the
exact work profile witch they have decided for a VI person.
As far as chatting is concern, people  do use their internal chatting client
in many BPOs.
 To my knowledge, mostly Microsoft Outlook or Outlook Express is used for
having E-mail communication in BPO.
Their chatting application doesn't work well with Jaws but it can be made
accessible and compliant to Jaws. I am not seeing any problem to come from
using E-mails as I have already mentioned that MS Outlook and OE are being
used for E-mailing.
Would be easy for us to comment on the challenges to be faced by a VI person
once you'll tell us about the work profile.
With profound regards,

Amit Bhatt
E-mail: misterbhatt at gmail.com
IM: champion_bhatt at yahoo.co.in
Skype: amitbhattindia
Direct cell: +91-986-820-1812

"Coming together is beginning, keeping together is progress, working
together is success"