[AI] Suggestion regarding email & chat support

Suresh suresh.tsl at gmail.com
Thu Apr 10 07:00:34 EDT 2008

Hi friends,

The well-known BPO, Slash Support Chennai is ready to employ visually challenged persons in email and chat support.  Thanks to Welfare Association of the
Blind which creates awareness amongst ITs in Chennai.
As I mentioned earlier, Slash Support has taken initiative to employ visually challenged candidates in email and chat support.  We expect in puts from list
members those who are working in that field already.  Queries as follows:

1. Is it possible for a VI candidates to work in such field?
2. Is it accessible for screen reader softwares (especially JAWS)?
3. Does BPO use any particular software to send email?  If it so, can we work on that software with ease?
4. What are all the challenges one has to face working in that field?
Please send your in puts.  Thanking you in anticipation.

Regards
Suresh