[AI] help wanted to take down notes

Pamnani kanchanpamnani at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 10 03:20:46 EDT 2008

Shadab

I disagree with you completely. Attending class and listening to the teacher
and taking down class notes is very essential and important especially for a
visually challenged person. Yes research, sitting with friends and making
notes with parents is OK but nothing can replace attending lectures,
listening to the interaction, being part of the class and taking down class
notes.
Class notes are the starting point all other research is additional and
ancillary.

Kanchan Pamnani
Advocate & Solicitor
9, Suleman Chambers,