[AI] help wanted to take down notes

Subramani L lsubramani at deccanherald.co.in
Thu Apr 10 01:02:52 EDT 2008

In my humble oppinion, you can't dismiss the wisdom of an experienced
teacher so nonchalantly. Yes, Internet, library, friends, notes etc etc
are helpful, but they can only supplement the 'Real Super Syndication'
(or 'live feed' if you like) called teacher. Don't discredit them, else
we will be guilty of being ungrateful to people who already feel they
are doing a thankless job.

Subramani