[AI] help wanted to take down notes

Shadab Husain shadabhsn at gmail.com
Wed Apr 9 21:50:34 EDT 2008

Well, I do not think that these days, with the internet boom, the
class notes are as important as we consider them to be. So there is no
need panicking to get them. However if you wish you may try the
options people here have told and PDA is another. You can tell your
subjects here and see if anyone has the same which would be more
helpful than the typical teachers' notes. Would it not be better if
you build up your own network of blind friends and prepare your own
notes? Think and consult your parents for this. But you must shed the
risible outlook that notes which teachers give are very important. It
is rarer than the rarest! Regards, Shadab Husain