[AI] Problem in opening gmail with Firefox.

Anubha Bhargava pinkanu.anubha at gmail.com
Thu Apr 10 03:37:09 EDT 2008

Hello friends,
Whenever I try to open my gmail account with Firefox, after firefox is loaded & the following error message always greets me, 'ui=2&view=bsp&ver=ymdfwq781tpu frame
?ui=2&view=bsp&ver=ymdfwq781tpu frame end
?ui=2&view=bsp&ver=ymdfwq781tpu frame' so I am just unable to open my gmail account in HTML VIEW specially, where as gmail account opens quite quickly & easily with Internet Explorer.
So please do tell me What do I do to solve this problem once & for all?
Thanking u in anticipation,
with best regards, Anubha.