[AI] free jaws friendly anti spyware

D S RAAJAN vu3wia at dataone.in
Wed Apr 9 01:38:23 EDT 2008

dear firoz.
i mentioned in my mail that  i am using it for one month. it never asked for
any money or to buy it. it is free and remove all the spywares and addwares.
the difference between the pro and free version is the automatic updates. in
free version you have to do it manually which is very simple. use it and
tell me.
d s raajan
mobile 09442220073
phone 0421 2222226