[AI] help wanted to take down notes

Syed Imran syed.fame at gmail.com
Wed Apr 9 10:31:51 EDT 2008

Hi Rajath

I use my laptop to take down notes in classroom, yet  there are other
alternatives, of course. But if you plan on to type and save the notes
taken in classroom, so that later you could actually study from your PC,
if possible, consider buying one. If not, don't worry too much about it.
Try asking teacher and / or facalty team to provide you with spare
laptop or computer that college must likely to have, or ask them if they
can give all the notes in an accessible, soft-copy (this is very likely
to work). But don't lose your hope even if these things don't work, for
impossible says, "I'm  possible". But why should rajath, Imran,
Pundlika, or Mr. K Venkata Raman, or anyone for that matter, lose their
hope, when they have a huge throng across the network, giving their
endless and tireless support, in spite of their busy schedule!

With regards
Syed Imran