[AI] help wanted to take down notes

Abdul Razique 1988.abdul at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 01:23:32 EDT 2008

Hello rajath
Hope u are doing fine. Moving on to the topic. I have been using mp3 players
to take down notes. The recording in these players are very clear. Managing
of files are very easy and these players can easily get into your pockets.
You can even rewind and forward the tracks just like a cassette or CD
player. This is probably the best option to suit your neet.

hope this helps
Abdul