[AI] help wanted to take down notes

rajath tirumangalam rajath5657 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 00:45:22 EDT 2008

hello list members,
 i  was wondering if anyone could help me with this perticular
problem. I am  not sure if all the people who looses vision in the
middle face the same problem. I can write in normal text but cant read
even if i use a felt pen. i know braille but i am not fast enough when
it comes to taking down notes. i use  sound recorder in the mobile but
that has a max record time of 1 min
 .So i would like to know if anyone else has the solution .
well these days taking down notes is very essential so  waiting for
your advice suggestions and methods to concor this flaw

thanking you in advance