[AI] e books required

Ajay Arora ajayarora20 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 15:20:45 EDT 2008

Hello friends
I am a new member to this list. As per the tradition I would like to
briefly introduce myself.

I did my schooling from model school [NIVH] Dehradun. Thereafter I did
my B.A. hons history from hindu college university of delhi. After
graduation I sat for many entrance exams like international relations
in JNU, MSW in tata institute of social sciences in Mumbai, delhi
school of social work in  DU etc.  I got selected in all of these. But
my ultimate aim is to get through Indian civil services. So I have got
myself enrolled in M.A. history and simultaneously I am preparing for
civil services examination. Presently, I am the vice president of
rotaract club of "new life".
Friends, I am in need of some good e books for public administration
and philosophy. myE-mail ID  is:
 ajayarora20 at gmail.com

warm regards

I believe that do what you can, to make others lives pleasant and
others will try to please you in return.
for me life is not a contest, it is a chance to do the best you can
with what you have.