[AI] New wellness portal launched on Yugadi...

Reshmi M reshmi77 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 07:40:13 EDT 2008

On 4/6/08, Sudhir R (NeSTIT) <sudhir.r at nestgroup.net> wrote:
> Hi folks !
>Dear friends,
As our friend Sudhir has detailed, yes, 18 months back with Gods
grace, and moral support and correct rehab inputs
from our friend sudhir enabled me to regain my lost confidence and
start rowing the boat, exploring new ways and now i have been able to
launch a website jeevaniyam.com Friends now i sincerely request your
help and support for its promotion and betterment. PLS go through my
new venture and give your commands. I also take this opportunity to
express my thanks to my dear friend sudhir for his great
patience,support and helping hand....
thanks and regards in advance
Reshmi
mobile no.9447639958> Mighty glad to inform all of you that Dr Reshmi
Pramod has hosted her