[AI] I like mozilla thunderbird

Jeet LoveForAll at bluebottle.com
Mon Apr 7 07:20:39 EDT 2008

Sorry, its all because my bluebottle servers
HTH, thanks.
--
Contact:
Direct-cell: +919213153776

Quoting Syed Imran <syed.fame at gmail.com>:

 Yeah Jeet, your mails were taken heed of. Do you know where scripts
 for
 thunderbird are available?
 Jeet wrote:
 > Hello, imran, there are scripts for thunderbird, btw it is already
 accessible without the scripts,
 > but in case you find things to be improved or new additions to the
 scripts, I welcome you all to contribute, or mail us.

 To unsubscribe send a message to
 accessindia-request at accessindia.org.in with the subject
 unsubscribe.

 To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other
 changes, please visit the list home page at